Court Operational Hours and Holidays
The Clerk's Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Clerk's Office is closed in observance of the following federal holidays
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King's Birthday (3rd Monday in January)
- George Washington's Birthday (3rd Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (First Monday in September)
- Columbus Day (Second Monday in October)
- Veterans' Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas (December 25)
Note: When a holiday falls on Saturday, the federal holiday is observed on the Friday before. When a holiday falls on Sunday, the federal holiday is observed on the following Monday.