Procedures for Obtaining Transcripts
General Order No. 31
Court Approved Transcribers
- Pick anyone from the list and call to request a transcript. The transcription service agency will advise of procedures and costs associated with your request.
- The transcription service agency will contact the court for a digital audio recording of your request. From the audio they will provide an original, hard-copy transcript according to the specifics of your request.
- If your request has already been assigned to a different transcriber, you will be notified of which agency to contact.
- Please do not contact the court for transcripts.
- The court does not make recommendations for transcription service agencies.