Please note: The following is provided for informational purposes ONLY and should not be cited or relied upon as legal authority.
The requirements listed below outline which documents must be filed at the time of case opening for cases under Chapter 11.
All documents listed are due at the time of case filing or within 14 (fourteen) days of the filing of the petition unless otherwise noted. Failure to timely file the required documents may result in the dismissal of the case.
- Filing fee payable by cash (correct change required), money order, certified check, or attorney's check (for non-ECF certified attorneys). Please Note: ECF certified attorneys are to pay the filing fee on-line by credit card.
- Voluntary Petition for Non-Individuals Filing for Bankruptcy (Form 201)
- Attachment to Voluntary Petition for Non-Individuals Filing for Bankruptcy under Chapter 11 (Form 201A)
- Declaration Under Penalty of Perjury for Non-Individual Debtors (Form 202)
- Chapter 11 or Chapter 9 Cases: List of Creditors Who Have the 20 largest Unsecured Claims and Are Not Insiders (Form 204)
- Summary of Assets and Liabilities for Non-Individuals (Form 206Sum)
- Schedules A/B, D through H (Form(s) 206)
- Statement of Financial Affairs for Non-Individuals Filing for Bankruptcy (Form 207)
- Corporate Ownership Statement (if debtor is a corporation or similar entity)
- Disclosure of Compensation of Attorney for Debtor/Rule 2016(b) (Form 2030) (if represented by an attorney)
- Creditor matrix uploaded OR creditor matrix on paper (due within 7 days of case filing)
- Corporate Resolution (corporations only)
- Equity Security Holders (names and addresses)
- Bankruptcy Petition Preparer’s Notice, Declaration and Signature (Form 119) (only if bankruptcy petition preparer involved)
Chapter 11 Small Business Requirements:
- Balance sheet
- Statement of operations
- Cash flow statement
- Federal income tax return
Pro Se Debtors: All documents that you file with the court will be available to the public on the Internet through PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records), EXCEPT Official Form 121 Statement About Your Social Security Numbers. CERTAIN PERSONAL DATA IDENTIFIERS SHOULD NOT BE INCLUDED IN OR SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM ALL OTHER DOCUMENTS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS TO THE COURT FOR FILING. See Bankruptcy Rule 9037 and General Order 24.
If you wish to receive by mail a file-stamped copy of any document you file, please provide an additional copy and self-addressed stamped envelope at the time of filing.