The Clerk's Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Clerk's Office is closed in observance of the following federal holidays:
- New Year's Day (January 1).
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. (Third Monday in January).
- Washington's Birthday (Third Monday in February).
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May).
- Juneteenth National Independence Day (June 19).
- Independence Day (July 4).
- Labor Day (First Monday in September).
- Columbus Day (Second Monday in October).
- Veterans Day (November 11).
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November).
- Christmas Day (December 25).
Note: When a holiday falls on Saturday, the federal holiday is observed on the Friday before. When a holiday falls on Sunday, the federal holiday is observed on the following Monday.