You are here

National Archives and Records Administration Federal Records Center (FRC)

The NARA Federal Records Center (FRC) stores case file information for cases that are not electronically stored in ECF. Generally, cases filed between 1996 and 2001 will be stored at the FRC. Cases prior to 1996 have been destroyed in accordance with their approved records disposition authority (N1-578-11-001, in accordance with 44 USC Sec. 3303).
Required Information

The FRC cannot process any request without the following information:

Transfer number (formerly accession number);
Agency box number;
Case number;
Debtor name(s);
Court location;

This information can be obtained by contacting the U.S. Bankruptcy Court Clerk’s Office at (501) 918-5500.

Requests for Copies

Requests for copies of case file information must be made in writing by completing the National Archives and Records Administration Bankruptcy Cases – Order Form.  Click the link below to access the form:

Requests by mail for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas should be sent to:

Federal Records Center
Attn:  National Archives Trust Fund
1400 John Burgess Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76140

If you have any questions, you may contact FRC at (817)-551-2051.