If you are unable to sign on after several failed attempts entering your ID and password to the CM/ECF system, you may need to reset the password. Please follow the steps below for resetting your CM/ECF password.
- On the CM/ECF sign on screen, find this message: “If you have lost or forgotten your password, click here.”
- Click the hypertext link.
- Enter your CM/ECF ID.
- Type the Captcha word in box indicated.
- Click submit. An email will now be sent to the email address associated with your CM/ECF Filing ID.
- Open your email account associated with your CM/ECF ID.
- Open the email sent from the court to reset the password.
Follow the steps in the email to complete the password reset. NOTE: All passwords must be at least 8 characters and contain:
- At least one uppercase letter;
- At least one lowercase letter;
- At least one number or special character.
If after resetting the password, you are still unable to sign on to the ECF System, please call the CM/ECF Help Desk at 501-918-5590.